£60,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£60,000 per annum (NHS Band 8b) + Bonuses | 37.5 Hours p/w - Days | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | RGN Considered
An experienced RGN is required to strengthen a management team as Deputy Manager in leading care home with a good local reputation near to Aldershot.
The fully CQC compliant home provides around the clock care for their residents with elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract working 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A great annual salary of £60,000 which is in line NHS Band 8b salary earnings, plus bonuses which raises the salary to £67,500.
• A supportive team and work environment
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement
• Company pension scheme
• Staff recommendation of up to £1,000
• Loyalty Nurse Bonus scheme from £1,000 - £2,500
As Nurse Deputy Manager you will support the Home Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
• Must be an NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Proven experience in a similar role is essential
• A strong leader, who can motivate, lead, and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Financially aware, and able to manage budgets
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home setting
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back