£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£19.50 (NHS Band 6/7) – Circa £40.5k | 40 Hours – Days | RGN Considered
A 55+ bedded nursing home in Ammanford is looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to work as a Deputy Home Manager full-time hour on a permanent basis.
The home offers 24-hour nursing care to older adults with a range of care and support needs in a scenic, home from home setting.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A great pay rate of £19.50 which equates to NHS Band 6/7 and comes to an annual salary of £40,560
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A range of financial benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
• Enhanced maternity pay
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back