£47,350 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£47,350 per Annum (NHS Band 8a) | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Bristol area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN to lead and develop their fully compliant home as Nurse Deputy Manager alongside the Home Manager.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £47,350 which is in line with NHS Band 8a rates of pay
• A chance to co-manage a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
• Childcare vouchers plus several family friendly workplace policies
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will contribute to the clinical and operational management of the home and will manage, monitor and evaluate all aspects of the clinical and personal care provided in addition to playing a key role in the day-to-day delivery of clinical services in the home.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous deputy manager experience in a UK care home setting is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
• Able to lead and develop a team
• Able to work well in a team and individually when needed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back