Deputy Manager - Children’s Residential Service
£27,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Support Worker
£28,000 per annum | 40 Hours - Day Shifts | Great Benefits
A Children’s Residential Service in the Bedford area are looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £28,500
• Some great company benefits and employee support schemes
• Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the service and will lead the service in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position will demonstrate the following experience, qualifications, skills and qualities:
• Have completed a recognised Level 5 qualification in Health & Social Care for Children & Young People such as NVQ or Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
• A strong leader with the strength of character and vision to implement lasting change and improvements
• Committed to delivering the best possible service possible to children living in the home
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back