£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.50 (NHS Band 6) – Circa £40.4k | 42 Hours – Days | RGN Considered | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A 50 bedded nursing home in Chorley is looking to hire an experienced nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The home is run by one of the UK’s most reputable care providers and provides a wide range of specialist care for their residents.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary in the region of £40,400
• DBS and NMC fees are paid for
• Free staff uniform
• Free lunch
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing, and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting is preferred
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back