£36,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Competitive Annual Salary | 40 Hours | Paid Breaks | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Cleveleys area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Nurse Deputy Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
• Paid Breaks
• Opportunity to help lead a fantastic team in a fully CQC compliant home
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous nursing experience within a UK nursing home with leadership experience is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back