Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
East Ham, London Borough of Newham
£45,000 - £48,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 - £48,000 (NHS Band 8A) | Days Only | “Good” CQC | RGN/RMN Considered
A large, fully CQC compliant Care Home with Nursing in East Ham is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead on permanent day shift.
Details of the Deputy Manager RGN/RMN role:
• Permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of £45,000 - £48,000 which equates to NHS Band 8A salary earnings
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will contribute to the clinical and operational management of the home and will manage, monitor and evaluate all aspects of the clinical and personal care provided in addition to playing a key role in the day-to-day delivery of clinical services in the home.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
• Good knowledge and previous experience of auditing
• Experience in carrying out investigations
• Confident in facilitating meetings
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided
For more information about this vacancy, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back