£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.50 (NHS Band 6/7) – Circa £44.6k | 44 Hours p/w | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large, privately owned nursing home in Glasgow is looking for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as a Deputy Manager at the home.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most reputable healthcare providers.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 44 hours per week on day shifts as Deputy Manager. Some flexibility will be required due to the seniority of the role
• Excellent pay rate of £19.50 per hour, which equates to an annual salary of £44,616
• Fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered qualified Adult Nurse /RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven elderly and/or dementia care experience is preferred
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back