£22.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£22.00 per Annum (NHS Band 7) – Circa £45.7k | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN Considered
A 25 bedded nursing unit in the Halstead area is looking to recruit a Qualified Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager. The role is ideal for a confident Deputy Manager who is keen to have autonomy.
The home provides elderly and dementia care, along with physical disability and sensory impairment care for their residents from in and around the area.
About the Deputy Home Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts. 50/50 split with supernumerary and nursing
• Normally Monday – Friday with occasional weekend and night work where necessary
• A competitive pay rate of £22.00, which is in line with NHS Band 7 which comes to an annual salary of £45,760
• Paid breaks
• NMC registration fee paid
• Nest pension scheme
As a Deputy Home Manager, you’ll be making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements.
It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Leadership experience either as a deputy or senior nurse/clinical lead from a care home or hospital setting
• A background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Good organisational, time-management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• A genuine interest in elderly care
• Proven clinical skills
• Proven clinical track record
• Proficient in written and spoken English
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back