£18.20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.20 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £39.7k | 42 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN Considered |
A 45+ bedded nursing home in Heswall is looking to hire an experienced nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The purpose built home provides specialist dementia care packages.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic pay rate of £18.20, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary of £39,700
• Paid breaks
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Lunch is free of charge
• NMC fees covered by us
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting is preferred
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back