£27,500 per Annum
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£27,500 Per Annum | 40 Hours – Days | Residential Child Service
A residential child service located in Leicester nursing home currently requires a Deputy Manager to help run their service.
The home provides an environment enabling young people to develop and grow; ensuring the needs of individuals are catered for each young person.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of £27,500
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run service that is independently owned and operated
As Deputy Manager, you will support the manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the service and will lead the service in their absence.
What we are looking for:
• Will hold an NVQ/SVQ Level 2, NVQ/SVQ Level 3 or NVQ/SVQ Level 4. All qualifications will be considered
• Prior experience in a residential child service is preferred
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back