Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a (Band 7 Equivalent) | 36 Hours – Days | Good CQC
A care home in Newcastle Under Lyme is currently recruiting for an experienced, motivated and dedicated RMN or RGN to join them as Deputy Home Manager
The successful candidate will be joining a well-respected service that during the most recent inspection met all CQC requirements and provides individually tailored, specialist care packages to older people with dementia and mental health conditions.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days only
• A very competitive annual salary offered up to £45,000 (DoE)
• Paid Breaks
• Free meals provided on shift
As Deputy Home Manager you will provide proactive support to the Home Manager across all aspects of Home Management, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.