Deputy Manager - non nurse
£10 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£10.00 per hour | Days only | 40 hours per week | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A vacancy has arisen in Diss, Norfolk for a Deputy Manager with NVQ4/NVQ3 to strengthen the team in a privately owned care home with is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Deputy Manager NVQ4/NVQ3 vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week
• Days only
• Very competitive pay rates of £10.00 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Manager NVQ4/NVQ3:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back