Deputy Manager Non-Nurse/RGN
£40,000 per Annum
£40,000 per annum (Equivalent to NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Large Nursing Home | Great Staff Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Leicester has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time position working 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 which is equivalent to NHS band 7
- Opportunities for training and development
- Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
- Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development including formal clinical training
- Free parking
As Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home and all aspects of the care and support on offer and will provide cover in the Managers’ absence. You will actively participate in the planning and delivery of care in addition to managing, monitoring and coordinating care plans and leading and developing the care team.
What the home is looking for in a Deputy Manager:
- At least 2 years’ experience working at Deputy Manager level in a UK elderly care home, with a proven track record of success
- Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or to have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or an equivalent) and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of legislation relevant to the care home sector, including CQC essential standards, DoLS, the Mental Health Act and the Mental Capacity Act
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as part of a large team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back