Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 to £19.50 per Hour (NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC
A leading nursing home in the North East of Manchester is looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic, qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their management team as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading national care group and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
About the Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of £18.50 - £19.50 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
• Day Shifts
• 28 days annual leave
• Pension Scheme
• DBS and NMC fees paid
• Free uniform, homemade meal whilst on shift and award-winning training and development
• Group life assurance cover
• Staff recognition schemes
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
· Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
· Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.