North of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
£21.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
AIJ572, Deputy Manager
North of Cambridge
£21.00 p/h – Circa £43.7k (Band 8 Equivalent) | 40 Hours per week | Days or Nights| RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A private care home in the North of Cambridge has a full-time vacancy for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Deputy Manager to help lead and develop their service.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week.
• Days or Nights available
• Competitive pay rates of £21.00 per hour, which equates to circa £43,700 per annum.
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a small, independent home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage, and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Passionate about high-quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back