Deputy Manager (Nurse or Non-Nurse)
£17.50 to £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Mental Health
£17.50 to £18.50 per hour (Equivalent up to £38,480 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | £1,500 Welcome Bonus | Nurse or Non-Nurse Considered
A small private nursing home in the Leven area has an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join their team.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a great setting.
Details of this Deputy Manager position as follows:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract working day shifts only
- Excellent hourly rates from £17.50 to £18.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6, earning up to £38,480 per annum
- £1,500 Welcome Bonus (T&Cs Apply)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very good service and as Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the operational management of the home. You will be responsible for all aspects of running the home and ensuring the team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager, should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an active Pin or SVQ Level 3/4 in Health & Social Care
- Have the Leadership Management in Care Award (formerly Registered Managers Award) or be willing to work towards this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 01313 630 797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back