Deputy Manager - Residential Care
£11.76 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care
£11.76 per hour | 42 Hours | Day shifts | Great Benefits
A luxury care home, offering 24 hour residential and dementia care in the Nottingham area has a fantastic vacancy for a Deputy Manager to join them on a full-time basis.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on days on a permanent basis (3 on 3 off consistent shift patterns, working hours 8am-8pm)
• An excellent pay rate offered at £11.76 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• Exceptional training and career development
• DBS provided
• Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
• Refer a friend scheme
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
What we are looking for:
• A minimum of NVQ/SVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care with a willingness to develop new skills through internal training and further relevant qualifications
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back