Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 p/h | 42 hrs | Mon – Fri Day Shifts | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a small private nursing home in Ashton Under Lyne to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive pay rate of £19 per hour
- Working hours of 42 per week on day shifts, working usually Monday to Friday
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a home from home environment.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGM/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of care management, clinical leadership and line management
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back