Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£40,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 per annum | 40 hrs | Days shifts | Excellent Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly nursing care home in the Brentwood area of Essex currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager, this role is perfect for a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead wanting to step up. This home offers beautiful gardens and a comprehensive activities programme.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, role and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week
- Competitive rates of pay of £40,000 per annum
- Day shifts only
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care within the home, ensuring a high-quality service which meets resident needs it maintained.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Must have experience of working in services over 40 beds
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Must be willing to lead from the floor.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back