Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Up to £34,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 hrs | Days | Modern Elderly & Dementia Home
A 35+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Bristol currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, with some weekends required
- An excellent annual salary of up to £34,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and implemented
- Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Ideally experienced with care planning and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back