Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£19 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19 - £20 p/h | 42 Hrs | Days| Elderly & Dementia | Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Carshalton area currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts only, including 1 long shift per week and alternate weekends
- Great hourly rates in the region of £19 to £20 depending on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A range of training and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care within the home, ensuring a high-quality service which meets resident needs it maintained.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, ideally with management experience however Senior Nurses looking for career progression will also be considered
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management and demonstrate strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back