Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
38.5 hours (22 hours supernumerary) | Mix of Supernumerary & Clinical | Day Shifts | Fully Compliant Service | £16.50 per hour
An experienced Care Home Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to join a small elderly and dementia nursing home in Edinburgh.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN):
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Fantastic hourly rates of £16.50
- Duties of 22 supernumerary hours
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to supporting the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
- Experienced in a management or leadership position in an elderly care home
- A strong and proactive leader
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576797 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back