Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
42 Hrs | Days Only | Supernumerary + Clinical Duties | General Elderly Nursing
An experienced RGN or RMN with senior level experience in a nursing home is required to work as Deputy Manager in a 50+ bedded general elderly nursing home on the Southern outskirts of Glasgow.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager RGN/RMN:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, which will include both supernumerary and clinical shifts
- A great pay rate of £17 per hour
- Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams, working to ensure the highest standards of clinical care. You will play a key role in the management and implementation of care plans and ensuring care documentation is kept up to date.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
- Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award
- Experienced in a managerial role in a UK nursing home setting
- A strong and proactive leader
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576797 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back