Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Greenwich, Greater London
£20 per Hour
£20 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Large Dementia Care Home | Good CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN Manager with background in dementia care is required to work as Deputy Manager for a large care home in Greenwich.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a great environment for service users, having recently been refurbished with great facilities, and there is already a strong team in place.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what our client has to offer:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, usually worked as office hours, but some weekends will also be required
- A fantastic hourly pay rate of £20
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development, career progression and support with NMC revalidation
- Some great company benefits, including a pension, retail discounts and employee support schemes
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK care home setting
- Experienced in a managerial role within a clinical setting, ideally with experience of managing a large team of staff
- A strong leader and confident in all aspects of supporting, mentoring and performance managing a team
- Ideally have completed post-registration studies in management or mentorship
further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back