Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Horsham, West Sussex
£35,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£35,000 - £40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | General Elderly Nursing | Good CQC
A small, general elderly nursing home in Horsham currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Elderly Care Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Deputy Manager.
The home is fully compliant with all CQC requirements and provides an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with great facilities and a homely feel.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- A starting salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities for training and development
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the team and playing a key role in the day to day running of the service.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in an elderly care home setting
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and in the hands-on delivery of care
- Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all regulatory requirements
- Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back