Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Lewisham, South East London
£38,000 - £41,500 per Annum
£38,000 - £41,500 p/a | £5K Welcome Bonus | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large nursing home in Lewisham to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £41,500
- Working hours of 36 per week on day shifts, with occasional nights required for quality monitoring purposes
- A £5,000 welcome bonus
- Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
- Free hot meals whilst on duty and free uniforms
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of care plans
- Demonstrate experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a clinical setting
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back