Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£39,0000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£39,0000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small Nursing Home
An experienced Nurse Manager is required to work as Deputy Manager in a 30+ bedded nursing home in Mansfield.
The home provides 24-hour care and support to adults of working age and to the elderly, catering to those with nursing, residential and dementia care needs and offering an excellent environment.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A great annual salary of £39,000
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams. You will also be required to undertake some hands-on clinical care duties.
What the home is looking for in a Deputy Manager RGN/RMN:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Proven post-registration experience in a UK care home setting
- Experience working in supervisory or managerial capacity in a clinical setting
If you are interested and want to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back