Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Near Shefford, Bedfordshire
Up to £37,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£37,000 p/a – Negotiable | 40 hrs | Days Only | Disability, ABI & Elderly Care | Good CQC
A large care home in a village near Shefford is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN role:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts
- Up to £37,000 per annum, although this may be negotiable depending on experience
- Occasional night shifts may be required to provide emergency cover
- Duties split between clinical and supernumerary
The fully CQC compliant service provides specialist care to adults with brain injuries and neurological conditions in addition to offering elderly and dementia care in recently renovated surroundings.
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will work closely with the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home, in addition to providing effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should be:
- NMC registered as an RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced in a UK care home setting
- Ideally experienced in neurological/brain injury care
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back