Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£38,000 - £44,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£38,000 - £44,000 p/a | 42 Hrs | Mon – Fri Days | Elderly & Dementia | Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Rainham currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) role and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts only, usually worked Monday to Friday but with some weekends required plus on-call duties
- A great annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £44,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A range of training and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care within the home, ensuring a high-quality service which meets resident needs it maintained.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back