£21.00 p/h | 40 hrs | Excellent Benefits & Progression |CQC Compliant Service
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to take the post of Deputy Manager in their Reading care home.
Details of the Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on permanent days
• Competitive hourly rates of pay from £21.00
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
• An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings
• A profit share scheme and private pension plan
• Childcare vouchers
• An in-house training academy with free learning and development
• Excellent prospects to progress to senior management
As RGN/RMN Deputy Manager you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within this elderly and dementia home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.