£45,000 - £48,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Excellent Working Environment
A large privately-owned care service in the Borough of Richmond is currently seeking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager to join their team.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Predominantly office hours (Mon-Fri, 9-5) although some flexibility may be required on occasion
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £45,000 - £48,000
• Payment of your NMC fees & support for long term sick
• A range of retail discounts
• Ongoing training and development programmes
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, your primary focus will be to provide operational and clinical support to the Registered Manager to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of high-quality residential, nursing and continuing care.
The ideal candidate for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN role will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Have completed NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or a recognised equivalent
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity within an elderly care setting
• Confident providing clinical leadership and line management to a strong team
• Sound working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety and Safeguarding legislation
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364 for more information.