Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Disability Care
A specialist disability care home in Abingdon is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Deputy Manager to contribute to the day to day management of the home.
The small home supports disabled adults of working age, offering a supportive environment and focussing on independent living, building skills and enabling each resident to achieve their full potential.
This Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD has a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts, and in addition to competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.50, the home is offering:
- Paid Breaks
- Company pension scheme with life cover benefit
- Generous annual leave allowance, with flexible options to buy and sell annual leave
- A cash health plan with favourable rates
- Cycle to work and child-care voucher schemes
- An excellent employee assistance programme
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will provide clinical and operational support to the Registered Manager and will provide effective leadership and line management to both clinical and non-clinical teams.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following specification:
- NMC registered RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a disability care setting
- Experienced providing leadership in a clinical environment
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to cover a range of shifts to meet the needs of the service
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364 for more information.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back