Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Horsham, West Sussex
£37,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£37,500 p/a | 40 Hrs | Days | Great Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A specialist disability nursing centre in the Horsham area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with management experience to work as Deputy Manager.
The 30+ bedded facility offers long-term care packages to service users living with a range of physical, neurological and learning disabilities, including to those with multiple and profound learning disabilities. On-site facilities are industry leading, with hydrotherapy pools, sensory rooms, specially adapted gyms and much more available to support the delivery of high-quality care and rehab.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A full-time contract working 40 hours per week on day shifts
- A great annual salary of £37,500, with any additional hours paid at an hourly rate
- A company pension scheme
- Subsidised meals, uniforms and staff accommodation
- A free staff bus to designated pick-up/drop-off points
- Performance based bonus schemes
- Ongoing training and development programmes
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home, ensuring that the needs of service users are effectively met through the delivery of high-quality care. You will manage and monitor the planning and implementation of care, in addition to conducting staff appraisals and ensuring training needs are met.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Experienced in a UK care home setting, and confident in all aspects of care management, clinical leadership and line management
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3630 0363.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back