Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home | Fully Compliant |
SYK Recruitment is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Deputy Manager. The vacancy is at a 40+ bed elderly and dementia care home in Lanark, which is fully compliant.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive pay rate of £17 per hour
• Working hours of 37.5 per week on day shifts, supernumerary hours included
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a home from home environment.
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of care management, clinical leadership and line management
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back