Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£37,000 to £39,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£37,000 to £39,000 per annum | 42 Hours | Day Shifts |
A medium elderly nursing care home in the Wirral area of Merseyside currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, role and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week
- Competitive rates of pay from £37,000 up to £39,000 per annum
- Day shifts only
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN), you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care within the home, ensuring a high-quality service which meets resident needs it maintained.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back