Deputy Manager RMN/RNLD
Port Talbot, Neath – Port Talbot
£18 per Hour
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
36/40 Hrs | Days | Specialist Mental Health Facility | Locked Rehabilitation | Learning & Development Opportunities
An experienced Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse is required to join one of South Wales’ leading private mental health rehabilitation services, located in Port Talbot.
The facility caters to males of working age with mental illnesses and associated challenging behaviours who require long term rehabilitation and there is a substantial multi-disciplinary team in place to coordinate evidence based therapeutic care with a recovery focused approach.
Details of this Deputy Manager RMN/RNLD position and what the hospital is offering:
- 36 to 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Great rates of pay of £18 per hour
- A great working environment in a strong team
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and will coordinate, manage and monitor clinical services throughout the facility in addition to delivering effective line management and clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
- Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with NMC pin
- Extensive experience in elderly and dementia care, with demonstrable experience of leading a team of Nurses and Carers
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- A positive and proactive leadership style, with effective and robust management skills
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back