£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
NWJ522 – Deputy Manager
£18 p/h – Circa £37.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | Small Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
A 40 bedded Southport nursing home which caters to older people with general nursing needs currently requires a Nurse-qualified Deputy Manager to join their team.
The purpose-built home offers a fantastic environment for older people with a range of age-related frailties and medical nursing needs in a picturesque, seaside setting.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday day shifts but with some flexibility required to cover shifts in emergencies etc
• Competitive pay rates of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £37,440
• A supportive working environment in a locally owned and operated home
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1 or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back