Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.26 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Good CQC | Great Benefits | RMN/RGN/RNLD considered
A private nursing home in Sunderland is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualifed Staff Nurse to join them as Deputy Manager.
The home is rated 'Good' by CQC in the delivery of elderly and dementia care and provides an excellent environment for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Deputy Manager post and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week
• Day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.26. which is in line with NHS band 6 rates
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will provide specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Candidates hoping to step into a Deputy role for the first time will be considered
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576 797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.