Up to £63,000 Per Annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours - Day shifts | Great Benefits
A leading Oxford hospital is currently looking to recruit a Deputy Matron to provide clinical leadership on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will be working for a a well-renowned healthcare provider, offering a high standard of surgical and medical expertise.
Details of this Deputy Matron vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of up to £63,000
• Expert financial advice
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes & discounted training
• An exciting well-being focused benefits package
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
As Deputy Matron you will be responsible for providing a high standard of clinical leadership throughout the Hospital, ensuring the delivery of high quality patient care. You will be working within a Hospital Senior Management team, and you will support the development and implementation of local strategy and culture, championing clinical standards, and deputising for the Matron.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Post-registration experience would be ideal within a similar
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care and individually tailored patient care
• Strong communication, managerial and leadership skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.