Deputy Nurse Manager
Downham Market, Norfolk
£46,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£46,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £22.11 p/h | 40 Hour Contract | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQQ | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
A leading Norfolk nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their leadership team and work as Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home in the Downham Market area provides elderly, dementia and disability care packages on a long or short-term basis in a purpose-built setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager post and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working weekday day shifts but with some flexibility required for supervisory & quality monitoring purposes
- A great annual salary of £46,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an hourly rate of £22.11
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
- Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home setting
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back