Deputy Nurse Manager
£41,340 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£41,340 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Bonus & Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Deputy Manager position has become available in a Mental Health Rehabilitation Service in the Dunfermline area.
The service provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout the Inverclyde area with modern facilities and a great team already in place.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the service has to offer:
- Fantastic salary offered at £41,339 per annum (Band 7 Equivalent) with a performance-based bonus scheme in place
- 37.5 hours per week on permanent days (Predominantly Monday - Friday, with some on-call duties)
- A company pension scheme and sick pay
- Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
- Onsite parking
- A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- A range of career progression opportunities
- Wellness programmes
As Deputy Manager, you will play a key role in the day to day running of the service and will lead the site in the absence of the Registered Manager. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the team and will manage and monitor clinical service delivery, ensuring the highest standards of care and clinical practice.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
- Passionate about high-quality care
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back