Deputy Nurse Manager
£20.00 - £22.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health, Residential Care
Up to £20.00 - £22.00 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent Rates | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Residential Care Home - Good CQC |Great Benefits
A privately owned Care Home in Halstead currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home which is fully compliant with CQC essential standards and offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract split 50/50 into clinical and supernumerary office hours.
• Working the occasional weekend.
• A very hourly rate of £20.00-£22.00 with paid breaks
• A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms
• Onsite parking
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back