Deputy Nurse Manager
Hayling Island, Hampshire
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £45,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £21.60 p/h | Full-Time Days | Large Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse with management experience in UK nursing homes is required to join the management team of a large care home on Hayling Island.
The home provides elderly and dementia nursing care and the new owners are looking to build a strong team to ensure the long-term success of the home.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working full-time days
- An excellent annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern, luxury home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and running the home in their absence
- Delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to a team of Care Managers, Carers and ancillary staff
- Undertaking regular reviews of resident needs to ensure they are receiving the best possible service
- Managing and monitoring standards of care, hygiene and cleanliness and ensuring facilities and premises are well-maintained
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD qualified candidates with the relevant experience will all be considered
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong communication skills, including a good level of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back