Deputy Nurse Manager
£38,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£38,500 p/a – Circa £19 p/h | 39 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly Care – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Suffolk nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
The home is in a beautiful setting in the Leiston area and offers round the clock care and support to older adults with medical nursing needs.
Details of the RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy are as follows:
- A permanent contract for 39 hours per week, working full-time days
- A very competitive annual salary of £38,500, which is equivalent to top of NHS Band 6 rates and approximately £19 per hour
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Currently working in a senior or managerial post in a clinical setting, ideally with experience in long-term adult care or elderly care services
- Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back