Deputy Nurse Manager
£40,000 per Annum
Up to £40,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Circa £19.23 p/h | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Dementia Care – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A specialist dementia nursing home in Maidstone currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a fantastic environment for older people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments using state-of-the-art technologies and electronic care planning systems.
Details of this RGN Deputy Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of up to £40,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of £19.23
- A comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing training and career progression opportunities and support with NMC revalidation
- A workplace pension scheme
- Free uniforms, on-site parking and Enhanced DBS Check
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A range of employee recognition and reward schemes
- Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available for Non-EU Nurses (subject to qualifying criteria & terms + conditions)
As Deputy Nurse Manager you will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will manage and monitor all aspects of the care provided in the home. You will undertake regular clinical supervisions and audits to ensure the continuing regulatory compliance of the home in addition to running the home in the absence of the Manager.
Applicants for this RGN Deputy Nurse Manager should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Currently working at Senior/ Lead Nurse or above level in a UK nursing home setting, with proven dementia care experience
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices in elderly and dementia care
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to support the nature of a 24 hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back