Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equivalent to NHS band 6) | 36 hours per week (Set shifts) | Days only | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered | Great Staff Benefits
An award-winning Housing Association and Charity are currently seeking an experienced RMN, RNLD or RGN qualified Nurse to join their management team as Deputy Nurse Manager.
This is a temporary role, to cover maternity leave for 9 - 12 months.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week (Monday – Friday 8AM – 4PM)
• Days only
• Competative rate of pay offered at £16.50 per hour (equivalent to NHS band 6)
• 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme - including free counselling sessions and support
• Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for career development including management and leadership training
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Discounted personal mobile phone plan
• Discounted income protection scheme
• Free car parking
• Free life assurance cover
As Deputy Nurse Manager you will lead the Nursing team in delivering excellent outcomes for our clients in the detoxification and rehabilitation services. You will provide support for those with a learning disability, mental health or substance use issues and those who have been homeless.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.