Deputy Nurse Manager
Near Shrewsbury, Shropshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £35.3K | 40 Hour Contract – Short Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with supervisory experience in a UK nursing home is required to work as Deputy Manager of a leading Shropshire nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home is in a rural setting near Shrewsbury and offers elderly frail and medical nursing care to older adults in a picturesque environment.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering are as follows:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week which will include alternate weekends
- Day shifts only, working shifts of either 7am – 2.30pm or 2.30pm – 9.30pm
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £35,360
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
- A company pension scheme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Nurse Manager position should be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD Nurses will all be considered
- Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
- Confident leading a team, coordinating care and supporting/supervising clinical staff
- Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back