£39000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours per week | Days
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Cannock area currently requires an RGN qualified Nurse Deputy Manager to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN position:
• 40 hours per week
• Great salary offered at £39000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Days only
• Opportunities for training and development
• Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Excellent career development including formal clinical training
• Free parking
As Deputy Nurse Manager RGN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.