£44000 to £50000 per annum (NHS Band 8a equivalent) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits | Outstanding CQC
A large nursing home in Harrow currently requires a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The Outstanding rated CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care on both a long and short-term basis and is at the heart of the local community, in addition to only being a couple of minutes’ walk from the nearest tube station.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A great annual salary offered from £44000 to £50000 per annum (NHS Band 8a equivalent)
• Days only
• An excellent working environment and a stable management team in a home rated Outstanding by CQC
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Opportunities for training and development, including formal clinical training
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Free on-site parking
As RGN/Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630339.?
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.